Extended hair gives you unique opportunities, but also demand proper attitude and timely care.
- Extension should be done by professionals.
- Before extension hair shout be fat free.
- After extension it is highly recommended not to wash your head for 2-3 days.
- Extended and tentatively combed hair better to wash with warm water standing in the shower (for tapes especially during first 1,5 weeks) or leaning your head backwards.
- Balm conditioner or mask should not be applied on the hair roots and capsules (tapes), only along the length of your hair.
- After shower soak your hair with the towel carefully moving from roots to tips, do not cover your hair with the towel.
- It is recommended to dry extended hair with warm air. It is forbidden to lie down with wet head after extension.
- Before going to sleep it is important to avoid tangling, better to make low tail or braid your hair previously combed them.
- It is not recommended to color hair by yourself. Better to go to professional. Tinting dye (sour) should be used or if necessary cream dye, lotion should not exceed 6%. Forbidden to use any brightening dye.
- Period of wearing hair after extension and till correction is selected individually and is usually is 1,5-3 months average.
- Every hairstyle with the use of hair dryer, iron, curling iron, curlers. Pay attention to the temporal zone, as usually hair weaker and thinner there.
- With the proper care, one set of hair can be extended minimum 3 to 4 times. For repeated extension it is necessary to use capsules (tapes) for correction.
- Use of professional products for extension will help you to achieve maximum effect.
- We do not recommend wetting your hair with salty (sea) water. If you were not able to avoid that, wash your head with the shampoo and apply mask or conditioner.
Following all the recommendations you will keep your extended hair beautiful and well-maintained for many months!